The following definitions apply for terms used in this policy:
- The “Website” – http://www.optionstrading.org
- The “Owners” – The owners and operators of http://www.optionstrading.org
- The “User” – An individual, company, or other organization accessing the Website
2. About This Policy
This policy sets the terms for the following:
- How the Website and its Owners collect information from Users of the Website
- How such information is stored and used by the Owners
This policy doesn't relate in any way to the following:
- How any third party websites that may be linked from the Website collects information from Users of the Website
- How such information is stored and used by any such third party websites
3. Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information collected from Users when they visit the Website includes the following:
- Type of device being used
- Web browser being used
- Domain being used
- Date of access
- Time of access
- Other technical information
This information can be used for the purposes of analyzing traffic to the Website and the sources of that traffic. It isn't individually linked to Users.
4. Personal Information
The Website doesn't collect or store any personal information about its Users unless such information is willingly provided to the Website or its Owners via email or some other form of direct contact. When such information is provided, it's used solely for the purposes of responding to the contact and dealing with any questions.
No personal information is sold or disclosed to any third party by the Website or the Owners.
- Determining the source of traffic
- Tracking traffic leaving the Website
- Improving User experience
Changes may be made to this policy at any time, without notice.
7. Acceptance of Terms